"Making a Difference for Wildlife,
One Acre at a Time"
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A DONATION DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Drawing (the “Drawing”) is open only to those who sign up at the online Drawing page or has filled out a ticket and who are 18 as of the date of entry. The Drawing is only open to legal residents of the United States and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of QUWF (the “Sponsor”) their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Drawing. The Drawing is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Jayhawk QUWF, as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Drawing is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
3. Drawing Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on or about August 19, 2020 and ending October 31, 2020. All online entries must be received by October 31, 2020 11:59PM CST.
4. How to Enter: The Drawing must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided on this Drawing site or in person by filling out a drawing ticket. The entry must fulfill all Drawing requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. A donation of $20 per entry, $50 for three or $100 for seven entries is requested. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Jayhawk QUWF. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Jayhawk QUWF. To enter without making the donation, mail your request including your name, address, phone number and email address along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Jayhawk QUWF 3320 Clinton Parkway Court #110 Lawrence, KS 66047, USA. Requests must be received no later than 10-31-2020 at 11:59 p.m. CST.
5. Prizes: Winners will receive an item of their choosing from the available prizes. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor's discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Jayhawk QUWF to use winner's name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner selection and notification: Winners of the Drawing will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor. Winners will be notified via email to the email address they entered the Drawing with within five (5) days following the winner selection. Jayhawk QUWF shall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winners' spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Drawing is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE DRAWING AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by you: By entering this content you understand that Jayhawk QUWF, anyone acting on behalf of Jayhawk QUWF, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Drawing, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
9. Terms: Jayhawk QUWF reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Drawing should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Drawing. In such case, Jayhawk QUWF may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Jayhawk QUWF. Jayhawk QUWF reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Drawing or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
Jayhawk QUWF has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Drawing, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Drawing rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering.
Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Drawing may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Jayhawk QUWF reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
By entering the Drawing you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from Jayhawk QUWF. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Jayhawk QUWF and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant's participation in the Drawing and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS DRAWING IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF UNITED STATES AND KANSAS, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Drawing, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Drawing, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in KANSAS having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Drawing), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner's name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Jayhawk QUWF 3320 Clinton Parkway Court #110 Lawrence, KS 66047, USA. Requests must be received no later than 10-31-2020.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Drawing is Jayhawk QUWF 3320 Clinton Parkway Court #110 Lawrence, KS 66047, USA.